...











My lecture that you will hear below exposes the Jew Communist Sovietizing of the United States. Allow yourself to get out of the present Communist Political, and religious box and listen to the truth for once. I'm sure you'll be able to put the pieces together. Please advise others to come and listen to this extremely important information concerning the destruction of our country from within.

Dr. James P. Wickstrom

"The Sovietizing of America"

14 April 2003

Part One

Part Two

.
.
.


Talkshoe and Paypal Stifle My TRUTH To You


I would like to address the absence of my Talkshoe broadcast on my Blog.  After 398 successful live broadcasts to the world, informing my listening audience of the TRUTH of who and what the Communist Jews have done, were doing and also planning to do to the White nations of the world ... directly after my 399th broadcast which included a guest on my program that was right in the middle of the 'battle' that had taken place a couple of weeks ago in West Virginia... Talkshoe cut me off totally as well as all my archives that were available to listeners all over the world, just 3 days after Paypal deleted me also because my Blog information was not congruent with their beliefs.

To some degree I was surprised, but then I came to understand that TRUTH is nowhere to be found in the land, nor to be told to the masses in fear that the masses may awaken and take back their White nations, including this original White European created Republic called the united States of America.

TALKSHOE in doing what it has done, I am led to believe have thus aligned itself with the Communist Left Jews of the world in one sweep of their pen by engaging their plan to delete any and all Talkshoe radio broadcasts that were also warning the masses of the ongoing coup and attempted overthrow of President Trump at this time.  Evil is evil, even if it is spelled "Talkshoe."  There is no longer a 1st Amendment of Freedom of speech in America ... thus, America starts to sink lower into the quagmire of Jew Communist slime and stench.

You can still access my full presentations on ARCODEAUS and ARCODEAUS RELOADED on Youtube.  Thanks to all of you who have been steady and faithful listeners over the years, and I pray that YAHWEH our Father awakens our people out of their political and religious slumber very, very soon.  Your prayers and donations are greatly appreciated and needed at this time.  May YAHWEH our Christ Immanuel bless and protect all of you at all times.
Dr. James P. Wickstrom 

The Jew and Black Communist Movement in the U.S.


The DVD has been divided into 6 parts of approximately 16 minutes each. These are .mp4's and are full quality videos that are suitable for building new DVD's.

Click Link Below

The Black and Jew Communist Movement in the U.S.


http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/bmmqNVad-1Q/mqdefault.jpg